Harley-Davidson motorcycles are known for their powerful engines, sleek designs, and top-notch performance. However, many riders have found that the stock audio systems can leave a bit to be desired, especially when it comes to sound quality. This is why many Harley owners opt for aftermarket replacement speakers to enhance their riding experience. Here are some of the best Harley Davidson aftermarket replacement speakers:
- J&M Rokker XXR 5″x7″ Saddlebag Lid Speaker kit for 2014 and Newer Harley Touring Models – You are purchasing a new J&M Audio saddlebag speaker kit with Rokker XXR series 5×7″ speakers. These will fit 2014 and Newer Harley Touring models with hard saddlebags. These have been designed to provide maximum output power, fidelity and durability in the motorcycle audio environment. Designed at 2 ohms impedance and an impressive 300 watts maximum input, these new speakers provide the ultimate in raw audio power. This complete custom saddlebag lid speaker installation kit includes everything that you need to install these on your saddlebags except for paint. These Rokker XXR speakers feature: **Very thin, waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate driver cones, ** Super high-density lite-weight Neodymium magnet structure, specially coated to maintain flux-strength integrity even at extreme operating temperatures, ** Saddlebag lids are made from injected polymer and finished in flat black, ready for primer and the custom color of your choice.** Top quality hardware, custom plug-n-play wiring harness and complete installation instructions are included. For maximum performance we recommend that you also purchase a J&M amplifier.
- Hertz Audio HX 165 – Totally new NEO SPL coaxial SX 165 NEO cone is made with nature-proof high stiffness pressed-paper featuring innovative water/humidity resistant and anti-UV treatments. The double layer copper voice coil, wound on polyamide former ensures unparalleled power handling. New motors units are made of special Neodymium N38 H to obtain a minimum bulk and increased performance. SX 165 NEO features a large Hi-SPL 1.4” PEI dome tweeter with resettable solid-state protection circuit and a protective rubber gasket for high SPL and a safe outdoor use.
- Rockford Fosgate Power T1675 – The T1675 is a pair of 6.75” 2-way full-range speakers rated at 75 watts RMS and designed for audio fanatics needing a high-powered factory replacement that is perfected for sound quality. These full-range speakers inherent all the coolest features from their big brother component systems and provide Power series sound quality in a drop-in speaker. The T1675 offers a Flex Fit basket to ensure compatibility with odd shaped factory speaker locations and an ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover), ensuring the right frequencies are sent to the proper driver. The bridge-mounted tweeter provides accurate frequency reproduction as well as high volume output. Be prepared, these are more than factory replacement speakers, their sound quality has been perfected for true Rockford Fosgate fanatics.
- Focal ES 165 KX3 – with a Kick Besides its distinct yellow color the K2 Power line has become a lifestyle object in its own right worldwide. Once more Focal’s engineers have pushed back the limits of performance to continue making the reputation of this extraordinary line synonymous with power and precision!? This new generation of the K2 Power line is a reference for the most demanding sound lovers. Developed to allow you to reach the very top levels of acoustic reproduction and bass the K2 Power range symbolizes Focals expertise. Combining an evocative mix of pure sound control with detailed dynamics speed and sophistication the Power Hi-Fi concept originally developed by Focal has all the hallmarks of a reference line. Focal’s signature yellow Aramid fiber inverted dome tweeter combines smoothness precision and clarity optimizing imaging and producing an astonishingly loud clear and realistic soundstage. This key component makes the difference from the competition. Another element essential to Focals reputation for creating the very highest sound quality are the cones and subwoofers in the K2 Power line. They combine very high power handling and extremely detailed sound thanks to the exceptional rigidity of the K2s composite sandwich cone technology. Built with precision impact and the culture of car audio K2 Power represents Focal’s passion to build and deliver the best. K2 Composite Sandwich Cone The K2 Powers composite sandwich cone unbeatable until now combines three key features: rigidity lightness and damping. This unique expertise Made in Focal combines a new patented TMD (Tuned Mass damper) rubber surround which controls unwanted resonances to provide a clean and neutral midrange with very low harmonic distortion. The ventilated voice coil gap keeps the temperature of the voice coil low and stable for increased power handling and reliability.
- Kicker 43CSC654 – The CS 6-1/2-Inch Coaxial Speakers are the perfect way to upgrade you factory speakers. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. CSC 6×9-INCH (160x230mm) 3-WAY SPEAKERS, 4-OHM CS Series CS693 The CS 6×9-Inch Triaxial (Three-Way) Speakers are as an excellent factory upgrade. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. Adding a CX amplifier will give you even more power and clarity to your system. CX300.4 Amplifier The CX 300.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power all your door speakers in a small, powerful package. Using a Class D power plant, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with a full range amp to complete your system. This CX amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels.
In conclusion, there are many excellent Harley-Davidson aftermarket replacement speakers on the market. When choosing a speaker system, consider factors such as sound quality, durability, and compatibility with your motorcycle. By doing so, you can ensure that you get the most out of your Harley-Davidson audio system.