Here is a list of some of the top motorcycle clothing and gear brands:
- Alpinestars: is a manufacturer of clothing and protective gear for motorsports and action sports founded in 1963, and located in Asolo, Italy. Its lines include specialized products for MotoGP, motocross, motorcycling, Formula One, WEC, V8 Supercars, NASCAR, mountain biking, and surfing, and motorsports-themed, non-sports clothing, with fashion design centers in Italy and California.
- Dainese: is an Italian manufacturer of protective equipment and technical gear for dynamic sports, including motorcycling, mountain biking, winter sports and horseriding. Founded in 1972 by Lino Dainese, it has expanded through organic growth and acquisitions, including Italian helmet manufacturer AGV in 2007.
- Icon: Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Our products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things we experience on our daily rides. As a company of riders we understand our kind, we know what goes on in our minds…and we’ve felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads our inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Our core mission is protecting riders whenever and however we can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and “Ride Among Us.”.
- Harley-Davidson: In 1903, out of a small shed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, four young men lit a cultural wildfire that would grow and spread across geographies and generations. Their innovation and imagination for what was possible on two wheels sparked a transportation revolution and lifestyle that would make Harley-Davidson the most desirable motorcycle and lifestyle brand in the world. Today, we continue to define motorcycle culture and lifestyle, evoking soul-stirring emotion reflected in every product and experience we deliver – like we have for well over a century and will for generations to come.
- Klim:based in Rigby, Idaho, is a company that manufactures motor sports (snowmobile and motorcycle) clothing using the same-name brand for men, women, and children.Klim was purchased by Polaris Industries in 2012 and is now a wholly owned subsidiary.
- AGV: is an Italian motorcycle helmet manufacturer active in motorcycle sport. Founded in 1947 by Gino Amisano, since 2007 the company is a subsidiary of Dainese, which was taken over by Investcorp in 2019. The AGV brand is well known in motorcycle sport.
- Shoei: is a Japanese company producing motorcycle helmets since 1958. Its roots go back to 1954 with the founding of Kamata Polyester Co., whose first helmets were produced primarily for use in the construction industry.
This list is not exhaustive, but these brands have earned a reputation for quality, performance, and protection in the motorcycle community. It’s important to remember that wearing proper gear can greatly reduce the risk of injury in the event of an accident, and so riders should always choose high-quality gear from reputable brands.